Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dani <mc...@wanadoo.es> on 2003/06/10 15:01:39 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with apache 2 and ssl service

Hello. I'm trying to use Ssl with apache 2.0.44. I configure apache like
this:
./configure --enable-module=ssl --enable-module=so --enable-module=jk --enab
le-rule=SHARED_CORE --enable-shared=ssl --prefix=/usr/local/apache

then make and make install.

I've configure httpd.conf and ssl.conf and I have my certificates. I can see
my http pages, but I can't see my https pages. What is the problem? I've
seen logs files, but there isn't any error

Thanks