Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/19 22:37:54 UTC

Capacity planning in web console

Guys,

We have a capacity planning page [1] in docs, but it's not very easy to
follow this guide when data is loaded from a large database with 100s of
tables. How about we add this calculation to the Web Console? I think we
can do this during the model import - get the counts of each table and
approximate the size of each table's row.

Alexey K, is this doable?

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/capacity-planning

-Val

Re: Capacity planning in web console

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Yes, we can implement this.

I created issue in JIRA: IGNITE-3934 Web Consloe: Capacity planning [1].

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Capacity planning in web console