Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/26 10:14:39 UTC

Chuck

I'm really sorry to post birthday-congrats into this list, however:

One of the dinosaurs and most helpful souls of this list is enjoying
his birthday today, if I'm not mistaken.

Therefore, Chuck, all the best and have a great day!

Besides, thanks again for all the help you've provided to this list so far.

Cheers!

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

Re: Chuck

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.