Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/06/20 13:49:56 UTC

Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hey all,

This is a little late, but I've been traveling and now that I'm back
I'm trying to pick up the tasks I dropped:

Do any GSoC interns currently need git repositories for your work?

Best Regards,
Myrle
Committer, Apache Fineract

Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Myrle,

I have filled and submitted my ICLA.

Thanks,
Pembe Miriam

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Courage,

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Myrle,

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Myrle,

 For the repo to be named "fineract-cn-group-finance" will be fine by me.
Thanks

Yours Sincerely,
Pembe Miriam

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com>.
Thanks Myrle,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Myrle,

Thanks. I am going to add the license headers in all my codes.

Yours Sincerely,
Pembe Miriam

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Pembe Miriam,

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Myrle,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hello Pembe,

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Myrle,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Ebenezer,

The code is not in production.  No need to wait till you fix a bug
before you upload.  It's also, actually not necessary to change the
names in your code.  Repo names and code names don't have to match up,
although it is nicer if they do.

I'll take a look at your question.

Greets,
Myrle