Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Andrea Spina <an...@radicalbit.io> on 2017/02/16 22:11:16 UTC

Wish to Contribute - Andrea Spina

Dear Flink People!

My name is Andrea and I'm software engineer. I love Scala and I'm
strongly interested on Big Data and Machine Learning topics.

I'm working with Apache Flink since almost one year and the
relationship is getting deep :). So my wish is to contribute somehow
to the project (I was volunteering at the last year FF, and it was
definitely amazing!).

Seeking through the issues there are several ones which I'd like to
contribute into, so I'd start to ping people on issues which I feel
more comfortable with and - hopefully - being helpful to the cause.

Thank you for your great work.

Cheers,

Andrea

Re: Wish to Contribute - Andrea Spina

Posted by Felix Neutatz <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Great to have you Andrea :)

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Spina <an...@radicalbit.io>.
Dear Gordon,

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea!

Welcome to the Flink community! Very happy to see that you’re interested in contributing.

Just let us know when you’ve came across an issue on JIRA you’d like to start working on, and also your JIRA id.
We can assign you contributor permissions on JIRA so that you can assign issues to yourself in the future :)

Cheers,
Gordon