Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mahen Perera <Ma...@igindex.co.uk> on 2008/01/04 13:33:42 UTC

Writing a XML editor component (Tree view) in tapestry 5

Hi all,

I know this is going to be a tough one. But I think I need it.

Basically, I need  a XML editor component, ,, the component should be
able to show a tree view of an XML document, and the user should be able
to add/edit/delete nodes (i.e XML elements), values etc. For example,
when you right click a node, you should be able to get these options.

I am thinking of writing this component using tapestry 5,, and need a
jump start to writing components,, or else a pointer to some work
already done along these lines.

Thanks in advance for any help..

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.

Re: Writing a XML editor component (Tree view) in tapestry 5

Posted by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com>.
This example could meet your need
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5TreeComponent

--