Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Saulo Ricci <in...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/31 01:42:14 UTC

Azure Blob IO for Apache Beam

Hi,

I had posted this question
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41386717/azure-blob-support-in-apache-beam>
@
stack overflow. Basically I'm trying to run Apache Beam on a spark cluster
hosted in a MS Azure environment. It seems Apache Beam doesn't have support
to Azure Blobs IO, right? Should be an alternative solution the
implementation of an Azure Blob IO for this case?

Best
Saulo
--
Saulo

Re: Azure Blob IO for Apache Beam

Posted by Stephen Sisk <si...@google.com.INVALID>.
If you're interested in what's involved in building a read transform for
Azure Storage Blob, folks here on the dev@ alias are happy to help. We
could help outline in a bit more detail what'd be involved in doing the
HDFS->WASB hookup that Davor mentioned in his stackoverflow answer.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Saulo,