Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by inetdanno <dt...@jupiterimages.com> on 2009/04/10 22:44:42 UTC

creating ingestion document from multiple data extractions

I have multiple data source for single product sku that combine to make the
total metadata for a product.

Currently, I these systems extract to xml flatflies that 3 files that have
hundreds of records each but have joinable keys.

spec metadata  sku=abc
keyword metadata sku=abc
related product metadata sku=abc

The only thing I could like of was to use one as primary to add and other 2
to update then publish the whole new index

Re: creating ingestion document from multiple data extractions

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#solr-dev
Please Use "solr-user@lucene" Not "solr-dev@lucene"

not the solr-dev@lucene list.  solr-dev is for discussing development of
the internals of the Solr application ... it is *not* the appropriate
place to ask questions about how to use Solr (or write Solr plugins)
when developing your own applications.  Please resend your message to
the solr-user mailing list, where you are likely to get more/better

-Hoss