Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> on 2004/05/25 22:47:44 UTC

running tests in a particular order

Is there a way in Maven to override the test:test goal and specify my
own tests, resources and goals inside? Basically what I need to do is
to tell Maven that I want to clean a database and setup specific data
prior to 3 different types of tests.

-warner

Re: running tests in a particular order

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
We have a base class that our StrutsTestCases inherit from that uses dbunit :-)

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm,