Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by ydbondt <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/03/22 12:37:33 UTC

wicket pull request: Return null when property getter/setter is not found (...

GitHub user ydbondt opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/34

    Return null when property getter/setter is not found (in a nutshell: doi...

    As of now, there is no way to check if a getter or a setter exists. I would have to catch the WicketRuntimeException.

    I changed the code according to the javadocs of the methods.

    $ git pull https://github.com/ydbondt/wicket return-null-propertyResolver

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/34.patch

----
commit 6c9851477efc9ddc975ee72764bd3720ae4b41e1
Author: youd <yo...@pearlchain.net>
Date:   2013-03-22T11:27:13Z

    Return null when property getter/setter is not found (in a nutshell: doing what the javadoc says).

----