Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/01/11 17:01:08 UTC

New release of our parent pom

Hi,

I would like to cut a new release of our parent pom. The important
difference between the released version and trunk is the handling of the
notice and license files. While the released version only copies NOTICE
and LICENSE into the META-INF directory, the version from trunk copies
NOTICE* and LICENSE*.

We need this for the upcoming releases of our bundles that use third
party libs with different license (like some of our bundles use kxml).

Is there anything else we need to add/change in the parent pom?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: New release of our parent pom

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to cut a new release of our parent pom. The important
> difference between the released version and trunk is the handling of
> the notice and license files. While the released version only copies
> NOTICE and LICENSE into the META-INF directory, the version from trunk
> copies NOTICE* and LICENSE*.
>
> We need this for the upcoming releases of our bundles that use third
> party libs with different license (like some of our bundles use kxml).
>
> Is there anything else we need to add/change in the parent pom?

Not that I am aware of...

-> richard

Re: New release of our parent pom

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 12/01/2008, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to cut a new release of our parent pom. The important
> difference between the released version and trunk is the handling of the
> notice and license files. While the released version only copies NOTICE
> and LICENSE into the META-INF directory, the version from trunk copies
> NOTICE* and LICENSE*.

+1

We need this for the upcoming releases of our bundles that use third
> party libs with different license (like some of our bundles use kxml).
>
> Is there anything else we need to add/change in the parent pom?

not that I know of

Carsten

--
Cheers, Stuart