Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com> on 2006/05/11 15:43:37 UTC

2.3 release date?

Hi;

I just started working with roller.

I need to fully internationalize it plus create custom themes etc.

I see that the 2.3 release is 'coming soon' and is described as a 'big
release' so wanted to know (if possible) what's the release date for
2.3. If it's in the very near future I would just wait instead of
working hard on 2.1 right now.

Thanks for the help.

Re: 2.3 release date?

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
In this case, I'd suggest waiting.  The 2.3 release should be out within the
next several days at most.  A release candidate is in testing and looking
good.

--a.