Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com> on 2003/06/27 18:33:39 UTC

Online Grid View: table like structure that allows editing as well

Is there an easy way to facilitate this functionality in a browser with struts?
I imagine people use spreadsheets to track data a lot in the past, now they want
to use the Web.

I had a similar question before, but never got answered.  Is it possible to have
an arraylist containing all the views for the table, and allows user to edit any
fields in the table, then submit the whole thing together?  I got an argument
mismatch exception when I do that, even though I had get method for the
collection.

I like greedy-algorithm the most, and sequential sort:).