Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Wang Yanlin <19...@163.com> on 2019/10/18 07:28:38 UTC

Apply to be registered in JIRA as a contributor

Hi, community,

Follow the direction on Calcite developing page, https://calcite.apache.org/develop/

> If you are going to take on the issue right away assign it to yourself. To assign issues to yourself you have to be registered in JIRA as a contributor.
> In order to do that, send an email to the developers list and provide your JIRA username.

I want to be registered in JIRA as a contributor so that I can assign issues to myself.
My JIRA username is:  yanlin-Lynn, and my full name is: Wang Yanlin

--

Best,
Wang Yanlin

Re: Apply to be registered in JIRA as a contributor

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
I've added your account to the Contributor role in Jira.

Francis