Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2020/07/20 08:29:43 UTC

Order Pickup Option from facility

Hey All..
Hope you all are doing well.
I'm looking for a functionality where Customers can pick their orders from
the nearest facility .
The Customer should be able to select the facility and time slot of his
choice.
Is there any  functionality or something related to this that exists in
ofbiz OOTB?

Thanks & Regards
Madhi krishnan

Re: Order Pickup Option from facility

Posted by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in>.
Hey suraj..
Thanks for your suggestion man..
These points are helpful for me to implement the functionality.
Thanks & Regards
Madhi krishnan

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Hello Madhi,