Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 03:35:48 UTC

Re: wicket-contrib-input-events : keyboard shortcuts for wicket

> Im wondering if we(wickeers) would need an integration for a window
> manager possibly: http://www.vegui.org/ ? Havent checked it enough to
> see how complex it are and how easy it would be to make an simple
> integration.

I don't know. It looks fancy, but I wonder how many people will
actually need this. Unless you're making it your hobby, it's probably
better to stick to components you plan on using yourself.

Eelco

Re: wicket-contrib-input-events : keyboard shortcuts for wicket

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
:) will focus on what I need then:)