Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Fibich <an...@fh-bielefeld.de> on 2014/06/20 13:34:23 UTC

Possible to compare documents by entities?

Hi everyone,

after my last issues have been solved, Im asking if it is possible to compare several documents by their entities. As am example i found a document in the contenthub which has several entities and i want to display in another window documents that have the same or like 80% same entities like the opened document.

Example: I have a document about London Subway and i get documents shown in the new window about the New York Subway or Paris Metro.

I hope i made it understandable. What do you think about it is it possible? And if yes how?