Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2002/01/21 22:40:26 UTC

[VOTE] Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan

I have committed RELEASE-PLAN-3.3.1.txt to the HEAD of jakarta-tomcat.
A separate vote will be offered for 3.3.1 Release Candidate 1,
addressing its release as Tomcat 3.3.1 Final.  A few changes are
listed to occur during that final release voting period, but they do
not involve server code. Please take a look at the plan and cast your
vote.

Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan Ballot:

  [ ] +1	I am in favor of this plan and will help
  [ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
  [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
  [ ] -1	I am against this plan being executed, and my
            reason is:

Cheers,
Larry

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.
Quoting Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com>:

> Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan Ballot:
>
>   [X] +1    I am in favor of this plan and will help
>   [ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
>   [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
>   [ ] -1    I am against this plan being executed, and my
>             reason is:

Since I'm using the current CVS snapshot of Tomcat 3.3 and mod_jk 1.2.0 without
any problems :-)

Bojan

PS. What's the version of connectors (if any) that's going into 3.3.1?

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan Ballot:
>
>   [ ] +1 I am in favor of this plan and will help
>   [X] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
>   [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
>   [ ] -1 I am against this plan being executed, and my
>             reason is:

Remy

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Faraj Meir <fa...@netvision.net.il>.

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
> Tomcat 3.3.1 Release Plan Ballot:
>
>   [X] +1	I am in favor of this plan and will help
>   [ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
>   [ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
>   [ ] -1	I am against this plan being executed, and my
>             reason is:

Costin