Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2010/11/24 03:19:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Extensions Validator 1.1.4, 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Hi,

We were running the needed tasks to get the 4th release of Apache MyFaces
Extensions Validator out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1-3].

These 3 releases contain the following modules for JSF 1.1, JSF 1.2, JSF
2.0:
 - ExtVal Core
 - ExtVal Property-Validation
 - ExtVal Bean-Validation (Integration + additional features for using JSR
303 with JSF 1.x and 2.x)
 - Trinidad-Support-Module
 - Generic-Support-Module

Please take a look at the 1.1.4, 1.2.4 and 2.0.4 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1]
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-013/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/validator/
[2]
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-014/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/validator/
[3]
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-015/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/validator/
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions Validator 1.1.4, 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions Validator 1.1.4, 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1