Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/06/08 22:00:31 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Change package names from "pivot.*" to "org.apache.pivot.*"

The final tally of the vote is:

Binding votes:
+1 votes: 4
-1 votes: 0
  0 votes: 1

See thread at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-pivot-dev/200906.mbox/%3cDA57E24E-62A5-4ED1-8F14-0885F9D779DF@mac.com%3e

The vote passes. We will make this change as part of the 1.3 release.

Additionally, no objections were raised to the suggestion to include
version numbers in the JAR file names, so we will also make this
change for 1.3:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-pivot-dev/200906.mbox/%3c0AC048B2-D827-4C0F-AEBC-29A585BEFA84@mac.com%3e

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Change package names from "pivot.*" to "org.apache.pivot.*"

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Correction - the 0 vote was non-binding.