Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> on 2009/04/17 03:23:19 UTC

Preparing release 1.3.1

Hi everyone,

we currently have 119 closed or resolved issues [1], I think it's time we
prepare a release of the 1.X branch, that would be the release 1.3.1.
Before going further we need to do some trillage in the jira issues i.e.
closing the resolved issues [2], moving the opened issues [3] to the next
version, 1.3.2. In this process your help would be appreciated for the
issues you're familiar with.

Of course, feel free to speak up if you have concerns, objections, blockers,
etc

Alexis

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310270&status=5&status=6&fixfor=12313680&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=summary&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=status&sorter/order=DESC
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310270&status=5&fixfor=12313680&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310270&status=1&status=3&status=4&fixfor=12313680&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC