Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/01 14:17:54 UTC

Re: Apache Camel 3.14.2 and 3.11.6 Releases

Hi

Spring Boot has been released and we have upgraded and also to the new
log4j version etc.
There is a PR which we need to polish and backport, but after that
then the 3.14.x and 3.11.x branches should be ready for the releases.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 3:12 PM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> There are new Spring Boot releases expected in the near future.
>
> I think that after we have upgraded we can get a new set of patch
> releases out for our LTS versions.
>
> And then follow up with a Camel 3.16.0 release later in March.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Thanks Claus, I will take a look now and start the release process.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 2:32 PM Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>
> What is the status of the 3.11.x branches? Seems like
> https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/commits/camel-spring-boot-3.11.x
> has been already upgraded to Spring Boot 2.5.10. Do we need any other
> changes before we can release?

You are welcome to begin the 3.11.x release.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor