Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/06/12 21:27:27 UTC

assigning jira tickets

I made a ticket about an internal user issue and want to assign it to me. Can I? I don't seem to have the right in jira. (the number is 2968)  a small patch will be appearing soon.

Re: assigning jira tickets

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Daan Hoogland
<DH...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> I made a ticket about an internal user issue and want to assign it to me. Can I? I don't seem to have the right in jira. (the number is 2968)  a small patch will be appearing soon.

Your user (dahn) now has appropriate karma - feel free to assign to yourself

--David