Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Jyoti Yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 12:12:46 UTC

How to restart the job from last checkpoint?

Hi folks..

I am implementing one algorithm.It involves thousands of supersteps to be
run.

After running some  supersteps,worker come into failure state,I enabled the
checkpoint feature on,but when worker fails,it again started the
computation from superstep 0.So program is taking long time..Is there any
way to restart the job from last checkpoint  ??

Any command line option to fix  above problem.??

Any ideas are appreciated..
Thanks
Jyoti

Re: How to restart the job from last checkpoint?

Posted by Jyoti Yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.
Anybody please share views  on above problem. I am not getting how to fix
it..

Thanks