Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ryan Koss <rk...@acmepacket.com> on 2001/02/20 20:45:16 UTC

Validating & DOM Nodes

Hello All,

A question for you.  If I have an application were I am building a DOM
document object piece by piece starting with the root element is there any
way for me to validate the DOM document object that I am creating against
the current DTD that I have in place piece by piece?  Or do I have to take
all the info, stick it into an XML buffer and then parse the buffer to
validate against my DTD?  Any suggestions, ideas or answers would be greatly
appreciated.

-ryan