Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chenyang Tang <gt...@163.com> on 2022/09/08 07:26:40 UTC

Spark read TimeType Parquet Issues

Hi Here:
  I met an issue during reading a parquet file that contains TimeType (as image1), the error message is like Image2
  After reading the sourcing code, actually, Spark does not support converting the TimeType (Image3)
  For now, I used the Parquet API, to read the schema and data, and compile them into a DataFrame, but wonder to know is there any easier way to read it.

  Spark Version: 2.4.4,  Version 3.3 does not support as well.
  Thanks in advance.

  # Image1, TimeType

  # Image2, Exception

  # Image3, ParquetToSparkSchemaConverter