Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Clay Luther <cl...@cisco.com> on 2001/04/07 01:38:31 UTC

A Apache-SOAP Bug? (was Re: Examples of Writing SOAP Servlets That ARE NOT using RPCRouterServlet)

BTW, if you meant copy and rewrite it, this is made rather difficult because
org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.readEnvelopeFromRequest() is
defined with default access.  Shouldn't it be public static?

---
Clay
Cisco Systems, Inc.
claycle@cisco.com