Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/08 19:58:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0 [rc2]

The vote has passed with 5 +1
Justin Bertram
Francesco Nigro
Gary Tuly
Christopher Shannon
Clebert Suconic

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the
release candidates and vote.

I'll move forward with the getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation.

--
Clebert Suconic