Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Self <js...@nngov.com> on 2002/03/04 22:36:46 UTC

Problem with mod_jk.conf file

I tried installing a package called Servlet_JDBC_Validate.war into my
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps directory. I restarted Tomcat and Apache as well as
run tomcat.sh start -jkconf (I'm running Tomcat with Apache). When I
tried to bring up http://localhost/Servlet_JDBC_Validate/ but I got a
file not found error message. I looked at the mod_jk.conf file and
noticed that it had JkMount /Servlet/JDBC/Validate ajp13 and
/Servlet/JDBC/Validate/* ajp13 even though the directory under
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ is Servlet_JDBC_Validate. So my app only comes up
when I type the URL as http://localhost/Servlet/JDBC/Validate. Anybody
know whats wrong? Is there a setting I need to change. I'm running
Tomcat 3.3a by the way.

--
Jeff Self
Information Technology Analyst