Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "jianbin.zhang@xtaotech.com" <ji...@xtaotech.com> on 2017/09/01 02:50:46 UTC

回复: Questions about the mesos protocol

Hi all
     1. If we add a third SLAVE mode for  Volume Mode in mesos.proto, will it result in not working for all of frameworks?
         For example, Volume Mode is enumerate type in mesos.proto, we want to add a third SLAVE mode and modify marathon to support DockerContainerizer,  This SLAVE mode will be
         forward to mesos docker executor and then to docker daemon. If we do that modification, is there affection to other frameworks which use old mesos.proto?
     2. In addtion, mesos protocol whether  supports using Revocable and Non-Revocable resources in one task or not?

jianbin.zhang@xtaotech.com