Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Himawan Mahardianto <ma...@ugm.ac.id> on 2014/10/15 16:09:00 UTC

Federation and failover

Does anyone have succeed configured failover namenode with QJM  and
federation namenode? I was configure 3 namenode (hadoop1, hadoop2, hadoop3)
with hadoop1 is active and hadoop2 as a standby for failover, and hadoop3
as other federation namenode with both namenode before (hadoop1 and
hadoop2) but when I start the cluster, it won't work with both (federation
and failover) feature, just only one feature will be work (failover or
federation), what should I do? Thank's before. Note: I used hadoop 2.5.1