Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by yulinxp <yu...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 22:05:59 UTC

Re: CXF client SSL configure question

To answer my own question, I still need to set HTTPConduit for Client running
in Tomcat.
The SSL configuration for tomcat is for server application only??

Posted by "Arundel, Donal" <do...@iona.com>.
Thats correct, the client side CXF SSL setup is independent of the
specific servlet containers own SSL setup (which varies across
containers).

Cheers,
    Donal

yulinxp wrote:

> CXF server is running in JBoss. JBoss has enable SSL on it.
> CXF client is another web application running in Tomcat in a different
> machine. Tomcat also has enable SSL on it.
>
> So when client connecting to Server via HTTPS, how do I setup SSL for
CXF
> client?
> My understanding is that, if JBoss and Tomcat's keystoreFile and
> truststoreFile are setup correctly(they include each other to
> truststoreFile),
> then I don't need to configure SSL for CXF client.
> Am I right?

Registered Number: 171387