Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthias Born <bo...@oio.de> on 2001/09/04 18:19:23 UTC

reference-orientation for block-container

hi!

i need sth like the attribute "reference-orientation" for
<fo:block-containers> to display text vertical.
unfortunately it isn't implemented yet.

any ideas how to realize this?

regards!

matze

AW: reference-orientation for block-container

Posted by Matthias Born <bo...@oio.de>.
hi arved!

oh no, i'm only a fop-user, not a programmer.

it seems to be a missunderstanding 'couse of my worse englich

i'm only searching for an alternative for this not implemented feature.

regards,

matze

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.