Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/10 20:05:28 UTC

Oops: Recent changes were really part of QPID-4180

Many apologies, I got a bit too excited and submitted a bunch of changes
without attaching the issue reference. And now Jira itself is down so I
can't even add a reference at that end!

Anyway changes r1371774 & r1371775 were the changes to close out
QPID-4180.

Sorry

Andrew

Re: Oops: Recent changes were really part of QPID-4180

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I think the key differences in our worklows is that I dont tend to
push/pull between repos much and only normally merge between local branches
and/or the remote svn branches before dcommiting, and as a result havent
run into the merge issues you have because the hashes differing doesnt
really matter then.

I seem to recall from previous reading that the different git mirrors (
git.apache.org and github) are actually synced differently, so the
behaviour probably also depends on which one you use and how you use it (I
only use them for the initial clone, afterwards I'm usually just rebasing
against svn rather than the mirror).

Robbie

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.