Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Johnu George <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/09/13 17:39:54 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.9.0-incubating [rc2]

Hi all,

After being opened for over more than 72 hours, the vote for releasing
Apache
Mnemonic 0.9.0-incubating passed with 4 binding +1s, 1 non-binding +1s and
no 0 or -1.

* Binding votes +1s: *
Uma Gangumalla (umamahesh)
Henry Saputra (hsaputra)
Justin Mclean (jmclean)
Jean-Baptiste Onofré )

* Non-binding votes +1s: *
Gang (Gary) Wang (garyw)

<0 or -1 vote if any>

Project Members Role Info
http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/develop/

*Thanks all*
Cheers
Johnu on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.9.0-incubating [rc2]

Posted by Johnu George <jo...@apache.org>.
Sure. Thanks for pointing this out. I will take care of this in the next
one.

Thanks,
Johnu

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.