Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 15:37:23 UTC

Hadoop Summit Community Choice

The Hadoop Summit is coming up in San Jose this summer (
http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/ ), and they just released abstracts for a
Community Choice vote.  Community voting plays a role in what abstracts are
selected to be presented at the conference. From what I saw, there are two
Accumulo related abstracts proposed in the "Enterprise Data Architecture"
track. If you're so inclined, please vote on them to help spread Accumulo.

http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/196821-enterprise-data-architecture?query=accumulo

Full disclosure, I submitted the Clojure one, and I guess its time to show
what I've been up to so stay tuned. Sorry for spamming both lists, but I
know that not everyone subscribes to all the lists.

Jim

Re: Hadoop Summit Community Choice

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.
Looks like there is a talk I missed initially searching:

http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/196820-deployment-and-operations/suggestions/3714678-production-accumulo

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.