Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 17:05:08 UTC

jcrNodeType on Bean and Collection

Hi!

Probably I am missing something, but at this moment I cannot see the reason for providing a
jcrNodeType for bean-descriptor and collection-descriptor. Both, are further looking for a
class-descriptor before doing their job, and the class-descriptor has already a jcrNodeType.

The only reason I see in having it here, would be to override the class-descriptor attribute, but in
this case the rest of class-descriptor attributes should also be present for overridding.

Can you please shed some light on this?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Re: jcrNodeType on Bean and Collection

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  1/2/2006 11:28 PM :#
> I have to review the code but it seems that some clean-up are required.
> I'm agree there is no reason to set the jcrNodeType in bean and
> collection fields.
>
> Humm, you make a very good job today - Thank you very much
>
> Christophe

He he, don't be sure I will go away so soon. Once I get started, it will be even harder to stop me :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.