Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Omer Basar <om...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/28 13:57:08 UTC

Dynamically redirect to a page

Hi all,

I have another problem. I want to redirect my action to a link but the link
must be gathered from database and it can be chosen randomly. So I cannot
staticly put a definition for this action in struts.xml . How can I do this.
(Example : When I press a button I forward it to ClickAction and I want it
to redirect to another page such www.yahoo.com or www.gmail.com (it is
chosen randomly))

Thanks In Advance.

Re: Dynamically redirect to a page