Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Aaron O'Hara <Aa...@HelloNetwork.com> on 2001/04/03 18:58:34 UTC

'faultcode' element WORKAROUND

All,

I've been struggling with the 'faultcode' exception error and have found a
workaround.  The fault lies in the Xerces Parser 1.3.1.  I downloaded and
setup version 1.3.0 and all worked perfect!

Depending on how you setup your system, you may have to change path
CLASSPATH references in order to point to 1.3.0.  I changed my global
CLASSPATH as well as the CLASSPATH within tomcat.bat.

This is not a real fix as there must be a way to use Xerces 1.3.1.  If
anybody knows how to get 1.3.1 to work, please let everyone know.

hth,

Aaron O'Hara