Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sospartan <so...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 05:37:39 UTC

View archive on podling private@ list

Hi,
May I ask who has karma to view archives of podling private@ list? I'm
weex-incubating committer, but can't view archive of private.  When I try
to open

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?private@weex.apache.org , it's redirect
to commits@ list.

I need to get permalink of a vote thread.

--
Best Regards!
------------------------------

sospartan
https://weex-project.io

Re: View archive on podling private@ list

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
ok, cool...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Niclas,

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/weex and add additional committers to

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Dave,

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> You must be on the PPMC(podling), a Mentor, or an Apache Member for
> private ML access.
>
> Mentors should be helping podlings with these tasks.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 24, 2017, at 7:02 PM, sospartan <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, that the RESULT I need. Thank you.
> > But It's empty in content when I open this address.
> > I want make sure. So, Is there a specific rule that committer can not
> view
> > these archives of private podling mail list?
> >
> >> On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 2:41 AM, Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> To avoid disclosing the name included in the subject, here is a
> >> to the RESULT message for a VOTE for a new committer sent by Adam Feng
> at
> >>
> >> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c26b89e59557ae8793bac1e
> >> ddeb9d03bfa3e4203da0e50face55193b@%3Cprivate.weex.apache.org%3E
> >>
> >> Hopefully this is the one you meant... Pinging your mentors in the
> future
> >> might be better to avoid any chance of accidentally leaking some private
> >> context :)
> >>
> >> - Josh

> try

> > --
> > sospartan
> > Phone:13588488290
> > HangZhou

sospartan
Phone:13588488290
HangZhou

Re: View archive on podling private@ list

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
To avoid disclosing the name included in the subject, here is a
Adam Feng at 2017-04-24 02:51 (-0400).