Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Per Widerlund <pe...@ideit.com> on 2000/08/30 10:41:01 UTC

Javac error output

Hello!

I have not found any way to configure the Javac task to
format error messages so that it can be understood by
emacs compilation-mode (I want next-error to work).

Can this be done?

Regards,

Per Widerlund

Re: Javac error output

Posted by Rod McChesney <ro...@expressaction.com>.
FYI, the 8/29 nightly build seems to be built with 1.1 sources, unless
I'm even more confused than normal. It does not accept the -emacs
switch. Untar'ing the 8/28 build gave me a checksum error.
The 8/27 build seems to be OK.

Rod McChesney

RE: Javac error output

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.