Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/31 16:01:59 UTC

Wanted: docs on Applet-Servlet RMI on Port 80

I've been studying chapt 10 of 2nd Edition of Jason Hunters' Java Servlet Programming.

Much to my dismay, I cannot find where the second edition says Applet-Servlet RMI works on Port 80. I'm sure the first edition talked about using port 80 with RMI callbacks.

Can someone point me to the Tomcat documentation that says how to implement RMI on port 80 with Applet/Servlet communication? I cannot find it!