Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Tony Giaccone <to...@giaccone.org> on 2012/05/23 07:36:20 UTC

Spring Security authentication

I'm trying to implement a Spring Security Authentication using Cayenne.

The problem is that when the spring security gets called, there's no context associated with the thread.  So this method:

  BaseContext.getThreadObjectContext();

Throws an exception.  I'm just not sure at this point how to set up the context and start the process of doing fetches.

Tony

Re: Spring Security authentication

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
You need to put a Cayenne DataContext Filter in front of the SpringSecurity
filter.

regards