Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/01/17 14:52:50 UTC

Fwd: AOO 4.1 Feature Verification Test needs your help -- Call for volunteers!

A good opportunity to test-drive AOO 4.1, in a pre-beta form.  I
wouldn't recommend using pre-release code for real work, but if you
are curious and can help run some test cases (we have 945 test cases
remaining) you can help us reach our beta-release target.

Read on for more details about how to help...

Regards,

-Rob

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Maryna,

I assigned 27 test cases to you in Testlink on Jan 19, they are all about
Filter, Sort, conditional Formatting, NameRange, Subtotal and Validity in
Calc for Windows 8. You can find them in "Test Case Assigned to Me".
Please let me know when you are done, thanks very much for your support to
AOO testing!

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Maryna Martynenko <ma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Yuzhen Fan,
>
> I would like to help with test cases. I can do on Windows 8 and Ubuntu 64.
> My ID : maryna
>
> Regards,
> Maryna Martynenko.

Yu Zhen

Re: AOO 4.1 Feature Verification Test needs your help -- Call for volunteers!

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.
Testing 4.1: I could do a few tests on Ubuntu 64bit. However I am only
really familiar with AOO Writer, not with the other modules. Yours, Dave