Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> on 2010/12/10 10:38:58 UTC

[zeta-dev] Vote ahead: Release process

Hi,

there seems to be no more significant feedback about the release process
anymore. Therefore I'd like to open the vote about it on upcoming Monday
(regular 72 hrs. vote), because I will leave for 2 weeks vacation next
Sunday and want to have this thing done beforehand.

Anyone against this schedule?

Regards,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com

Re: [zeta-dev] Vote ahead: Release process

Posted by Ronan Guilloux <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good from here too :)
--
Ronan Guilloux

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tobias,

Posted by Maxime Thomas <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok.
Enjoy your holidays.

2010/12/10 Patrick ALLAERT <pa...@gmail.com>

> 2010/12/10 Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there seems to be no more significant feedback about the release process
> > anymore. Therefore I'd like to open the vote about it on upcoming Monday
> > (regular 72 hrs. vote), because I will leave for 2 weeks vacation next
> > Sunday and want to have this thing done beforehand.
> >
> > Anyone against this schedule?
>
> Nope :)
>
> > Regards,
> > Toby
> >
> > --
> > Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
> > Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com
> > eZ Components are Zeta Components now!          http://bit.ly/9S7zbn

--
Maxime
maxime.thomas@wascou.org | www.wascou.org | http://twitter.com/wascou

Re: [zeta-dev] Vote ahead: Release process

Posted by Patrick ALLAERT <pa...@gmail.com>.