Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edward Winston <ew...@periscopeholdings.com> on 2014/03/10 17:41:07 UTC

Multiple repositories in same database

Is it possible to have the same database service multiple repositories and
not change the database table prefix?  If so, what are the implications?
If not, why not?

As some background, we want to have an active repository and then if space
gets too tight we want to be able to change the repository location, loose
access to the files, but still have access to the repository if we switch
back to that repo at a later date.

Are there implications for startup, indexing, etc?

Thanks,
Edward Winston
It is far better to be deceived than to be undeceived by those we love.