Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2019/08/30 15:08:07 UTC

Errors while compiling genereated js files

Hi,

Whilie compiling my project I am getting 2 errors below. Any one has an
idea ?

Thanks
Serkan

The error :

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Greg,

It is very nice to hear that  you liked the way that I am reporting the
issue :)

Although I can build royale myself I prefer to use nightly build. I am
going to get it.

Until now, it was my first choice to ask to the list when I was facing
to an issue, but if you prefer me to open an issue than I m going to got
that way.

Thank you for your fix

Regards,
Serkan