Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Igor V. Gubenko" <ig...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/09 20:12:37 UTC

login domain

Hello,

I have LDAP configuration with OpenMeetings. It works just fine, but the
login box puts "local" as the default "domain" where to log in.
Is there a way to make the LDAP login "domain" the default?

Thank you,
- Igor

Re: login domain

Posted by "Igor V. Gubenko" <ig...@yahoo.com>.
I didn't heavily test it yet, but it might be bandwidth dependent. Try
different resolutions.

Re: login domain

Posted by Gmail <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi igor,

Re: Aw: Re: login domain

Posted by "Igor V. Gubenko" <ig...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Ed,

I did find ldap_default_id (ID 94 in 2.1), and changed it to 1. It
doesn't work though. I've restarted red5, just to be sure :(

- Igor

Aw: Re: Re: login domain

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
The quality and the size of the shared screen are well adjustable in the sharing tool. This is ok for archiving a good quality for smaller screen parts.

But the desktop sharing of open meetings is certainly still a feature for strong improvements.

With more participants and larger screen parts ther is a to long delays. The function then is  no longer usefull.
Hopefully soon, the function can be significantly improved.

Best regards
Ed

Gesendet: Samstag, 10. August 2013 um 15:22 Uhr
Von: Gmail <je...@gmail.com>
An: "user@openmeetings.apache.org" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: login domain
Hi friend ,

Did u face any problem while you viewing shared desktop , my window is little small to view the shared desktop , it s blurred and letters are not viewable . Kindly share your ideas.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Aw: Re: login domain

Posted by Gmail <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi friend ,