Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/09/28 17:29:24 UTC

OpenDDR donation coming up...

Hi,

FYI, the OpenDDR folks have prepared the donation of their code, once
the Incubator's IP clearance process is done we can import the code in
the DeviceMap's svn repository - hopefully by mid next week.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-11 for details.

-Bertrand

Re: OpenDDR donation coming up...

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>... See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-11 for details...

Considering the discussion at [1] it seems best to accept only the
java and CSharp code for now, see details in DMAP-11.

We're good to commit that code now, I suggest putting it under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/trunk/openddr for
now, we can move things around later.

-Bertrand

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7zjhjd4x6bcgeuky