Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mala Ramakrishnan <ma...@speedtrak.com> on 2000/10/23 20:09:00 UTC

Re:

Hi,

Yes, I discovered that XSP is the solution. I have an XML page that
makes an XSP call to my database servlet that returns XML. I have an XSP
sheet that formats the returned XML. Both the XML and XSP are currently
in my webapps directory in my Jakarta installation directory.

The Cocoon.doc that one of the people from the mailing list sent me was
very useful. I'm attaching it to this mail. I'm ccing this to the
mailing list so that people can correct me if there is a better way of
doing this.

Good luck!

Mala
--